You have until Monday 2nd January 2017 to request a return for any orders placed from 1st December 2016
How to return an item:
- Fill out the ‘Request a Return’ form below (log in first) within 7 days of signing for your order.
- We will email you back – if you do not hear from us please check your Junk mail folder and add us to your safe list.
- The item must be sent back to us within 7 days of us granting you a return. The post office date stamp or franked date will be proof of you posting within the 7 working days time policy.
- We recommend that you send your item using a tracking service eg. Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We hold no liability for missing items so please ensure that you retain proof of postage in case you need to make a claim with Royal Mail.
- Once we have received your item in its original condition with tags attached we will process the return and refund your money, minus original postage costs/ return postage costs.
* Items must be returned to us in the condition in which they were sent, meaning all swing tags must be present and the item free from human and pet hair, make up, deodorant marks and smoke or perfume smells. We advise you to remove all jewellery prior to trying on clothing to prevent snagging and for all footwear to be tried on indoors on carpeted floor. Please note, garments are checked thoroughly before sending and we keep detailed images of all of our items for reference. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on any items believed to have been worn or damaged. If an item is returned dirty or with an odour (eg. smoke) then we reserve the right to refuse a full refund, or we may choose to cover the cost of dry-cleaning of the item.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return/refund as stated in our Terms & Conditions.
- We do not refund any postage costs unless the order was cancelled by us, or the item is deemed faulty by us, in which case you will receive a full refund.
- Please allow 14 working days for your parcel to reach us and for your account to be credited. (International may take longer).
- We cannot exchange an item; a new order must be placed.
- If an item is returned dirty or with an odour (eg. smoke) then we reserve the right to refuse a full refund, or we may choose to cover the cost of dry-cleaning of the item.
- Most items are washed prior to dispatch, with the exception of dry-clean only items (unless otherwise stated) which we leave up to you so we can keep prices low. Items are 20-60 years old so may have a certain odour from years of storage which will fade with wear or from an airing/ professional clean. This is not a reason for return.
We will NOT refund if:
- Items have been damaged in transit to us. Therefore, please ensure you package your returned item carefully and securely
- Items are not received by us in the original condition in which they were sent (please note we keep detailed photos of all items)
- Items are not free from human/ pet hair, make up, deodorant marks, smoke or perfume smells
- We believe the item to have been worn or damaged
- You base a return on faults that have been mentioned in the item description
- A return has been requested after 7 days of signing for your order
- Items are returned after the stated return time period
- Tags have been removed or re-attached
- A returns request has not been applied for through our returns form and been granted by us
- We don’t receive the item
If you have returned an item to us and it has gone missing:
- We cannot refund items which are lost in transit to us. We are only able to put forward a claim for missing items sent FROM US to you, the customer.
- It is your responsibility to claim for any missing returns after 15 days with the company you used to send your item (usually Royal Mail).
- Proof of postage is not proof of delivery, so please use Recorded Delivery.
Request a Return – This must be done within 7 days of signing for your item. If you don’t receive an email reply from us, please check your Junk Mail folder.